For today’s blog post I chose to do another book tag to allow a bit more insight into me and why i write these blog posts. I hope you enjoy!
- Do you get sick while reading in the car?
- Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Andre Aciman, I haven’t read a lot of book in that genre itself and the way he write is so engaging and exciting.
- Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter. There is magic, friendship and action.
- Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I tend to carry my kindle more than a book unless I am currently reading a book I love.
- Do you smell your books?
Not really, I tend to focus on reading them 🙂
- Books with or without little illustrations?
Either to be honest. For books without I prefer having loads of small chapters.
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
My Hannah Montana books
- Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not really other than I read a lot
- What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Most of my childhood books
- What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Alice in Wonderland and other stories
- Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
No, I have a good imagination and can think of loads to write about but lack the ability to do so successfully.
- What is your favorite classic book?
Alice in Wonderland
- In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Nope, I wasn’t very good at English I preferred French or music
- Do you prefer serious of books or individual novels?
I prefer series of books I would say as you get the chance to explore a story and the characters much more in depth.
- AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action for sure. I love to read about the adventure and excitement of an action story.
Many thanks, Caitlin x
(PS please comment your answers to these questions!)