I have many books that I come across and really want to read so therefore add it to my to-read list. I have decided to share this list so if you are looking for a new book to read you can have a look at these
- Perfect Silence by Helen Fields. This book is yet to be released and is expected to be published on the 23 August 2018. It is the fourth instalment in the DI Callanach Series and if you have read previous blog posts you will know I am a big fan of this series. It follows DI Callanach and DCI Ava Turner as they investigate yet another brutal case whilst facign their own personal lives. I am very excited for this book to be released and I cannot wait to read it.
- He Will Find You by Diane Jeffrey. This is yet another book to be released and is due to be available in August 2018. This is the second book by the author following on from her 2017 best selling physiological thriller ‘Those Who Lie’. I really enjoyed this book buy Diane Jeffrey and therefore I am looking forward to reading another one of her novels. IT follows Kaitlyn Best. A girl who becomes pregnant after a one-night stand and begins a new life with her school crush Alex. But is Alex all what he seems?
- Pretty Little Things by T.M.E Walsh. This novel is a book that I have wanted to read for a few weeks now after having read ‘All Our Sins’. This book is about an investigation into girls who have gone missing but their bodies found. It follows a mother who is doing all she can to keep her daughter safe after these events and the investigation by DI Madelaine Wood into the murders. Do they know everyone the way they think they do?
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig. This book is one I stumbled across whilst looking online and I was drawn to it. It isn’t something I would generally choose but the idea of it sounds like something that I might enjoy out of my comfort zone. It follows Tom Hazard, to anyone else he is a normal 40 year old man but this isn’t the case. He has been alive for hundreds of years and has had to change his identity regularly in order to survive. He now wants a normal life but can he find it?
I am really excited to read this book and see what it is all about. I would like to see how the author tackles this unusual storyline.
- Can You Hear Me? By Elena Varvello is an Italian Thriller. It is an unbearably hot summer, not unlike many others. For sixteen year-old Elia Furenti, living an unremarkable life of moderate unhappiness, the summer promises little. That is, until the day the beautiful, damaged Anna – the mother of his new friend Stefano – returns to Ponte and firmly propels Elia to the edge of adulthood. Then everything starts to unravel. It is set in 1978 which would usually out me off as I prefer books set in current time however it sounds like a great read and I am looking forward to reading it.