1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
I would rather only read series. I find that the characters are often more developed and the stories are more related to those character. I find that characters are one of the most important part of a book.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
I wouldn’t really mind to be honest but as a female I like strong female leads.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Bookstores. Its much more enjoyable browsing the shelves and flicking through the pages of a book in a bookstore. It has an atmosphere as well as just buying books.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Also a difficult one, I think that movies often have the budget and ability to explore these books but a TV show is better for a series as it can show a series of events throughout the books in a way that’s not rushed.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
I would rather read 5 pages per day. It would allow me to enjoy the book instead of racing through them.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I would love to be an author however I don’t feel as though they would be very good 🙂 I enjoy reviewing books however.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
That’s a difficult one! I would love to reread my favourite books however I think that being able to read a new one is exciting.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
I would rather own a bookstore I think. You would have more control over how and what you are selling and choose how to operate your business.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favourite genre. I basically do this anyway! It would allow me to be able to read the different styles and structures of various authors.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. I find it much more enjoyable when I’m able to physically flick through the pages and get that new book scent!
Many thanks, Caitlin x
(please comment your ‘Would You Rather’ book tag !)