Bucket Lists are something that is becoming more and more popular to create whether that is a list of things to do before your 30 or before you have children. This varies between individuals and what is on the list is vastly personal.
This list is different however as it is all fictional or to do with fiction books.
- Spend a day in the beasts library (Beauty and the Beast)
- Go shopping at Diagon Alley (Harry Potter)
- Walk through a Wardrobe with Lucy (The Chronicles of Narnia)
- Solve a Mystery with Sherlock Holmes (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)
- Fly to Neverland with Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
- Have a seat at the Mad Hatters Tea Party (Alice in Wonderland)
- Have my own Baku (Jinxed)
- Attend the Gallagher Girls Academy for Exceptional young girls (Gallagher Girls Series)
- Solve a case with DI Callanach (DI Callanach Series)
- Spend time in space with Lindley Hamilton (This Splintered Silence)
Many Thanks, Caitlin x
(PS please comment what you would include in your fictional bucket list!