I buy my books from lost of places and each have their own qualities so I thought I would share them.
- Waterstones – I have to say this is where I buy most of my books. Perfect for getting a brand new book and there’s lots of choice! There is fiction, non fiction, educational books and more!
- Book Depository – book depository is an international online bookstore with more books that you could ever dream of. There is also a bargain shop to find a book at a great price!
- ABE books – abebooks is the perfect place to buy used books or books that are no longer in print for a reasonable price. Easy to use and a variety of options from well used to basically new.
- Charity shop – I think that charity shops are a great place to get a new book. There isn’t often a huge amount of choice but sometimes that’s a good thing. Easier to make a decision! And is well priced majority of the time.
- Amazon Kindle – I also have a Kindle eReader and buy my books from Amazon’s Kindle store. There are also a whole lot of free books, although they may not be your first choice it’s a great way to explore new genres and styles.
I hope this gives you a new place to buy your books!
Many thanks, Caitlin X
(PS please comment where you purchase your reading material)
The following are website that I use when buying books and I find them the best options. I hope this helps you buy you’re next book!
Book Depository is a great website which allows you to purchase books internationally all with free worldwide shipping. It offers a vast amount of books, over 18 million and is likely to have have everything your looking for. Not only that but there is a bargain shop where you can find all the best deals and sales. I love using this website and it is my go to when buying books online. It helps that you get a free bookmark with an artists design on it !
Abe books is a great choice when looking to buy used books. It allows individuals to sell book as due to that you can find books in lots of different conditions for multiple prices so you can choose which one you would like. I live this website when wanting to buy a book but a little cheaper. There are usually shipping costs however added to the price of the book it is still a great deal most of the time.
Amazon is great for e-books, specifically my kindle. It is easy to use and download books that are cheaper than paper or hard back. There is also a huge amount of free books available that may not be your taste however it allows you try other genres at no cost. It is also good for paper and hard backs books however as it often has a pre-order section for soon to be released books.
Etsy has a lot of good products that are book related as well as books themselves. They have a vast amount of bookmarks and book accessories on sale as well as personalised books and notebooks. I recently purchased a notebooks which I love and much more like that is available.
Waterstones is a great website that is easy to navigate and purchase books from. There is a great choice and if you have a waterstones card then you can collect points to take money off future books.
I hope this helps when you are buying a new book!
Many thanks, Caitlin x
(Please comment if you have any other websites you like to use )