I buy my books from lost of places and each have their own qualities so I thought I would share them.
- Waterstones – I have to say this is where I buy most of my books. Perfect for getting a brand new book and there’s lots of choice! There is fiction, non fiction, educational books and more!
- Book Depository – book depository is an international online bookstore with more books that you could ever dream of. There is also a bargain shop to find a book at a great price!
- ABE books – abebooks is the perfect place to buy used books or books that are no longer in print for a reasonable price. Easy to use and a variety of options from well used to basically new.
- Charity shop – I think that charity shops are a great place to get a new book. There isn’t often a huge amount of choice but sometimes that’s a good thing. Easier to make a decision! And is well priced majority of the time.
- Amazon Kindle – I also have a Kindle eReader and buy my books from Amazon’s Kindle store. There are also a whole lot of free books, although they may not be your first choice it’s a great way to explore new genres and styles.
I hope this gives you a new place to buy your books!
Many thanks, Caitlin X
(PS please comment where you purchase your reading material)