Every new year everyone makes a list of all their resolutions such as eat healthy or go to the gym. I have never been someone to make new year resolutions however this year I have decided to make a list of book related ones and I thought I would share !
- Continue to read something each day. Whether that’s a sentence,page or chapter.
- Read more books from different genres. Explore genres I haven’t really read and give them a chance.
- To write more reviews on the books I read.
- Try to recommend more books to other people.
- Inspire people to read through this blog
- Enjoy taking the time to read
I hope these may even inspire some of your resolutions!
May thanks, Caitlin x
(PS please comment any of your new year resolutions)
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Perfect Crime by Helen Fields (the 5th installment in the DI Callander series)
Jackson Lamb Thriller 6 by Mick Herron
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Call me by your name
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
The Narnia series
Alice in wonderland
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
The adventures of Sherlock Holmes
War and peace
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
Darcy Bussel book (I did get it 🙂
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
The other side of lost by Jessie Kirby
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
The other side of lost
Only the Ocean by Natasha Carthew
( I have previously written a book on this)
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories
Being with family, the festive spirit the cold days spent all cost inside.
Many thanks, Caitlin x
(Please comment your answers to the above questions)